AGCO Printed Circuitry Inc.
500 Rampart Range Road
Woodland Park CO 80863-2429
24hr FAX 1-719- 687-6880
E-mail = email@example.com
Since 1983 AGCO has manufactured prototype and production P.C.Boards. AGCO can provide you with quick, inexpensive circuit boards so you can check your designs before going to production, or 'just run a few' if that's all you need. Design, layout and assembly are also available.
Be sure to use flashed pads on copper layers so we can ensure good plated-thru holes on double-sided boards. Multiple boards per panel are fine. If you would like individual boards routed out of the panel (see Extras* below) allow .3" spacing between boards, or if you like corner tab break away routing, allow .1" spacing between boards. Please use only one aperture list per panel or use embedded apertures (RS274-X).
---------------- PROTOTYPE PANEL SPECIALS ----------------
PANEL SIZE 11.0" X 17.0"
One week turnaround. Second panel half-price.
- Green Solder Mask Over Bare Copper one side add $40.00
- Green Solder Mask Over Bare Copper same film for both sides add $50.00
- Green Solder Mask Over Bare Copper different film for each side add $60.00
- White legend one side add $30.00
- White legend both sides add $50.00
- *Individual board routing add $5.00 per board.
- Finished Material = FR4 -.062" - 1oz. Copper - Tin Plated
- Hole Size = min.020" - max.200"
- .008"min. trace - .008"min. space
- Single-sided boards need text for foil side view.
- Double-sided boards are plated-thru hole with .010" min. annular ring (e.g. .050 pad for .030 hole).
- Gerber Artwork Files (embedded RS274-X or separate aperture list)
- Excellon Drill File (with hole sizes)
- Finished Board Size (digital outline or FAX drawing)
- Specify Shipping (UPS: red , blue or ground)
- Visa , Mastercard or C.O.D.
------------------------ PRODUCTION ------------------------
Fabricators of P.C.Boards since 1983, with over 50 years combined experience. Specializing in high quality prototype and small production runs of single and double sided boards. Gerber files can be sent to our high speed (up to 33.6K) modem bulletin board any time day or night, or e-mail us with file attached.
Two weeks is standard delivery, one week and sooner is available, large orders can be scheduled for your convenience. We provide SMOBC, SMT, nickel-gold plated fingers, UL 94V-0 and tab-routed panels upon request . We will even work with your engineer for design or your assembly house for a smooth quick result.
- ANSI grade FR-4, high temp. polymide, mylar, Kapton, Teflon, CEM.
- Thickness of .015, .031, .047, .062, .093 and .125 in natural FR4 is stock.
- Other thickness and colored material is available upon request.
- Usable area is 11" x 17"
- Allow .3" between boards for final routed edges on individual boards.
- Allow .1" between boards for tab breakout panels.
Last updated 04/26/2012